All successful businesses keep on top of their accounts but experience has shown us that each business has its own unique requirements and each industry its own influence on that business. Here at Figure Flow we work with you to clarify your business numbers and find the approach that suits you for keeping your accounts in good shape.
Helping clients to unlock the hidden power of their business numbers
- We treat our clients and staff with honesty, respect and integrity.
- We listen and seek to understand their needs.
- We love working with small to medium business owners who wish to succeed and grow in their business.
- We aim to be an integral and indispensable partner in the growth of a business.
- We want to be known for our integrity, our excellence, our professionalism and our efficiency.
- We love working with numbers, moving chaos into order to help our clients.
- We approach our work with intelligence and provide insightful, timely and accurate information.
- We wish to create harmonious and productive partnerships with businesses, accountants and staff and to reflect our values in every facet of our work.
Sandra has watched the bookkeeping industry completely transform since she moved into the field in the early 1990s. The first significant change was the introduction of the GST in 2000 at which point Sandra established her own bookkeeping business.
The second important development was cloud accounting which revolutionised the way businesses and their bookkeepers “did the books”.
Sandra is the Operations Manager at Figure Flow, looking after our growing team of bookkeepers as well as managing the Figure Flow bookkeeping system. She loves onboarding new clients and learning about their businesses. Sandra provides an advisory service to clients around their accounts and coordinates our stable of experienced bookkeepers who look after the day to day processing and compliance tasks.
Outside of work, Sandra is treasurer of the Newcastle University Choir in which she sings as an alto. She also loves bushwalking and playing with the grandkids.
Jack’s early career was as a payroll manager in the public sector before transitioning into the IT sector as a software consultant, installing large scale payroll and accounting packages into various government departments.
The next phases of Jack’s career were in marketing in higher education, followed by disability employment services where he worked with clients and employers to assisting people living with disability move into mainstream employment.
Jack joined Figure Flow in 2015 and his broad experience in multiple industries has given him a deep understanding of our clients’ business requirements. Jack loves to network with business owners and their accountants who are passionate about their businesses and would benefit from partnering with Figure Flow for their bookkeeping and compliance needs.
Outside of work Jack loves music, film and TV, choir singing and the great outdoors.