All successful businesses keep on top of their accounts but experience has shown us that each business has its own unique requirements and each industry its own influence on that business. Here at Figure Flow we work with you to clarify your business numbers and find the approach that suits you for keeping your accounts in good shape.
Helping clients to unlock the hidden power of their business numbers
- We treat our clients and staff with honesty, respect and integrity.
- We listen and seek to understand their needs.
- We love working with small to medium business owners who wish to succeed and grow in their business.
- We aim to be an integral and indispensable partner in the growth of a business.
- We want to be known for our integrity, our excellence, our professionalism and our efficiency.
- We love working with numbers, moving chaos into order to help our clients.
- We approach our work with intelligence and provide insightful, timely and accurate information.
- We wish to create harmonious and productive partnerships with businesses, accountants and staff and to reflect our values in every facet of our work.
Sandra has watched the bookkeeping industry completely transform since she moved into the field in the early 1990s. The first significant change was the introduction of the GST in 2000 at which point Sandra established her own bookkeeping business.
The second significant change was cloud accounting which revolutionised the way businesses and their bookkeepers “did the books”.
Surfing this global wave of change, Sandra is thrilled that as the data processing aspect of bookkeeping becomes more streamlined she can spend more time with small business owners, advising on processes such as reporting, compliance, cash-flow and staffing issues.
Jack’s early career was as a payroll manager in the public sector. He then moved into IT as an independent software professional, installing large scale payroll and accounting packages into various government departments.
The next phases of Jack’s career were in marketing in the higher education sector, and then disability employment services, working with employers to assist people living with disability to move into mainstream employment.
Jack joined Figure Flow in 2015 and is now a Certified BAS Agent. His broad experience in multiple industries has given him a deep understanding of our clients’ business requirements.